Club Orange was the first orange flavoured soft drink to appear in Ireland. The drink was first made in the late 1930s and is now produced by Britvic plc.
It was launched in the late 1930′s, but the formula has been refined since then to its present state. The name Club Orange derives from the Kildare Street Gentlemen’s Club in Dublin, which commissioned to make an orange-flavoured drink. In 1960, Club Lemon was introduced as a sister product, and in the 2000′s several other flavours were added to the range.